Wednesday, February 21, 2007

We're Home!!!!


Well we made it home safely. We had a wonderful trip. I will post more pictures this weekend. Astrid, Ingrid, Sigrid and I stayed home today but Eric is a trooper and went on to work.
As I lay in peaceful slumber this morning I thought I heard the faint cry of my mother....."is anyone awake?" She had let herself in to check and see if we made it home. I perked up and said "I'm awake Mom"....her reply "Not you one of the important people"....No the important people were still asleep.....they need their rest as all important people do.

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I'm so glad you made it home fine....My little Ingrid does not look too happy in the pic.....what had you done to her....she is a drama queen like my Kenzie Girl and Siggy is just like my Amanda, they could be twins!!! Today was a half day at Kenzie's school. Kenzie was not feeling the greatest because of her Asthma so Kris drove her to my house at noon and kris went back to school for a meeting. I had just laid Amanda down right before they showed up. Amanda heard Kenzie talking and she hollered from the bedroom, "Sissy come get me!" Amanda never did take a nap this afternoon...Mackenzie napped from 1-4:30 when her dad came to get her and I had to wake her up...

Sunshine said...

I am trying to think back to what she is upset about.....Astrid, Sigrid and I had been outside for sometime waiting on her but I can't remember why....I probably had told her to put on her coat and shoes and she was glued to the tv and didn't listen so we had gone on without her and therefore there were some pictures taken prior to these that she was not in.

Galla Creek said...

Glad my rids are home again. But I am glad they experienced that airplane ride!

Sister--Helen said...

I'll bet Betty made all of those caps....helen