Saturday, March 31, 2007

Happy Happy Day




Sigrid had a wonderful day. Her favorite part was the birthday cake. Pop asked if he could have a piece and she reached in grabbed a handful and fed it to him.
Ingrid is having a rough go....Sigrid's birthday this week and Astrid's birthday next week. She is in desperate need of attention...so she thinks.
Earlier in the day I had taken the girls to have their pictue made in their Easter dresses. I told them when we got home I would like to take their picture by my phlox. Well before I was out of the truck Astrid had ran in the house and changed....but Sigrid sat right down and said "cheese".

3 comments:

Erin said...

i'm loving that vegas shirt

Galla Creek said...

I like Siggie posing with the
flowers.

I guess I will take Ingrid to get
a present. She can have a 5 and a half birthday June 10!

Sister--Helen said...

That's a good idea Betty