Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween!!




Well I think the girls had a fine Halloween. They went trick or treating and I made them special hamburgers for supper. I bought their costumes last year at Kmart for $0.90 each...mine too. I wore my costume at school and read spooky stories to the kids during language group...they loved it. When the pink poodle left each house she would look at her dad and say I want to go to another one dad. I was proud of the girls telling each door greeter "thank you" and using their best manners.....even when the pink poodle would ask to pick out the candy she wanted from the homes she did so with her best "I want that one Please". Pop rode by with his scary mask on his tractor and frightened Sigrid and Ingrid. He doesn't scare Astrid.

3 comments:

Erin said...

great pictures. i could have been the good witch.

Sister--Helen said...

What a neat supper and what pretty....GOOD girls...Laura you have done a great job, Mama......

Galla Creek said...

Laura is the best Momma on Galla Creek Road! I love the witch costume. You make the best witch because of you beautiful hair. Burgers look scary!