Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sigrid







Well...last week Siggie cut her hair at school. She was suppose to be cutting out Joseph's coat of many colors. It is up over her left ear and was very short on the back left side also. She didn't make it to the right side of her hair.....the teacher caught her and was horrified. Her teacher was upset when she told me and couldn't believe I wasn't upset. We went today and the beautician fixed it beautifully. On tuesday's my bosses daughter comes home with us. She just had a new baby and I take the girls to dance after school. Siggie loves to have a friend over....she feels so grown up.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

being a kindergarten teacher and a mom I have been on both sides of that and the ONE time I did not catch the boy in time I could have died when I had to tell his mom what he had done.

Galla Creek said...

Siggie hair looks great and she is a very pretty girl. Pop thinks so too!