Thursday, January 01, 2009

Here is more......


Helen the vanity above was mine before I had children. It is very nice pine. It has been upstairs with my sewing machine and Astrid has used it to display her model horses. After Christmas Astrid had the idea to give it to Ingrid. Sigrid got a toy vanity from Pop and you could see Ingrid admiring it even if it was a toy. Well it had a seat cover that was a manly navy, green, and burgundy plaid. So today while she was playing, I took some of the money you send and I fixed it with a girly purple and pink fabric with gold sequins. She loves it. Then she made cinnamon rolls for Pop to have with his coffee in the morning. She did it all and they look delicious. I can't wait to cook them in the morning.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

And I can't wait to eat them!
Pop

Sister--Helen said...

My goodness they do look good....what a good cooker girl she must be.....that is what I tell Kenzie....you're a good cooker girl...

Sister--Helen said...

tag you're it..
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
3. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other peoples that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.