Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sigrid is sick

Well for the second night this week I have slept with Siggie which means one thing...I have not slept. Last night she ran a low fever and was fitful with dreams. She was sure she her foot had fell off at one point. Most of the time she was fighting the covers....kicking them off and then pulling them on. She also would just get out of bed and stand up for a while. All I know is I am ready for naptime. She is pleasant this morning and no fever but she is weak and coughing. Pop has agreed he will keep her tomorrow and they will eat candy all day. So I fear friday night it will be up with stomach aches.

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

bless her little heart

Galla Creek said...

Her Pop will take good care of her...that is certain.

Sister--Helen said...

Siggy and Pop will have a big day I am sure...