Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ingrid's back to school party



Ingrid got to meet her teacher last night. She seems very nice and very intelligent. This will be good as Ingrid was smarter than her teacher last year. She made friends with a pretty red headed girl named Olivia. She is in the top pic with Ingrid. She also made an enemy in the little boy with the water gun. He wouldn't leave her alone so finally she smacked him right upside the head. I don't think he learned his lesson.
I will post pictures of my other girls next!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

the girl in the top pics hair is not red.

Erin said...

would you like a son for a few days ?? i've got one to loan out.

Sunshine said...

its the girl she is with in the bottom pic. I don't want a son. But if you come down here I have some good babysitters for you.

Anonymous said...

Ingrid will have a great year...best part will be the end of the bus ride... Gigi