Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Girls








Had to leave work today at 9:30. Astrid has a stomach bug and is very sick. Thought I would update what we have been doing. Astrid has started volleyball and I am glad as I was getting sick of soccer. She is really enjoying herself and the assistant coach from Tech is coaching and he is excellent.
Sigrid got all the POWELL genes I have decided. She was called to the principal's office yesterday. Turns out she was innocent. A girl accused her of punching her in the mouth. But as Siggie pointed out to the counselor, the girls mouth wasn't even bleeding and if she punched her she would have bled.
On Friday nights, Eric plays cards with a group of guys so the girls sleep with me. I took the above shot of Ingrid when I woke up. I don't know how she sleeps with all that hair. She has 3 solos in her dance recital this year and is very excited. She is ready for point shoes but we have decided in researching that it could effect her growth plates, so I am going to make her wait another year.
I wish I had time to get on here daily and type but I don't. I do read my Aunts blogs daily and love them.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love seein my girls. All are special. Gigi