Monday, July 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Uncle Mike

I hope Uncle Mike has a Happy Happy Day!!!Things I remember about my Uncle Mike....
Yes he bought Erin the beautiful purple umbrella and I was green with envy
I used to play with Kristina at his Mechanic shop in Green Forest looking for Rollie Pollies....he never yelled at us or complained we were in the way
I like his smile....he seemed to always be smiling or at least his eyes always look mischevious
One time when I drove to Arizona with Aaron...he put new brakes on my car before he would let us drive back to Arkansas and somewhere along the trip home I found 100 dollars in my glove box....(Helen might have done that)Anyway Happy Birthday to a Great Uncle....

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Helen...guess you can see that my girls love their Uncle Michael!

patsy said...

love uncle mike i guess so.

Sister--Helen said...

Hi laura....just a few more days of summer...I hope you have enjoyed your time off...when I come back in Sept I hope you and your Mom can come up with those girls...