Saturday, July 01, 2006

Our Trip


Well we had a nice visit with auntie Hey. All Astrid was concerned about was when she could see Uncle Greg. He was asleep because he had worked the night before. When he woke up he took her to the car parts store with him and she helped him with his "Beast" then he took her for a ride in it. She loved it. Ingrid played with her new mermaid dolls and Erin and I took the girls to the Froggie pool. Ingrid made new friends and had a blast. Astrid sat on the side and wondered when she could go back and see Greg. Gigi got to experience what it is like to sleep with three girls. Astrid sleeps like a log....Sigrid and Ingrid roll around and kick and whimper all night.

It was good to see my sister.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

It was a nice trip but I was surely glad to get home and rest in my own bed...whew...was I tired.

Sister--Fleta said...

I am glad to see you are doing as sister told you and including a picture of the girls in your posts.

patsy said...

nice wagon and pretty girls.