Sunday, August 13, 2006

Thank God for Sisters


I knew Erin would rather have a picture of the girls posted than one of her but I still might get one of her up there yet. I just wanted everyone to know how lucky I am to have Erin for my little sis. Who else would spend 4 hours in a car and stay up 24 hours straight just to take care of her three nieces. And then wouldn't even take the money left for her. I started back to work Weds. and Eric and Gigi started to work Friday....Poppa was working the Bargains Galore on 64 (but he volunteered to keep all the girls anyway). For three days in August the child care center I work at closes and we do continuing education....well all of us who work there take our kids there so it puts us in just a little bit of a bind. But I have a little sis who always comes to my rescue. She says the girls were really good for her but I worry she is just saying that. I know Greg played Hide-n-seek with them and that is one of their favorite games. Erin said Sigie even tried to play. She would lay on the floor and count and then go hide. When Ingie counts instead of saying "Ready or not here I come".....she says "here I'm not here I am".....I love to watch the girls play this and occassionally get in on the fun myself. I hear someone calling "Momma Momma"....that is my cue to go.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

A sister in our family is like
an extension of oneself. Some
times though someones right hand
might not know what the left hand
is doing.

Erin said...

it is no big deal. when i order my pictures i will get you a copy of this one.