Sunday, April 08, 2007

Astrid had a Golden Birthday!!



Astrid had a wonderful birthday. Ingrid made her birthday cake. Astrid got a camera, bug vaccuum, clothes, shoes, a leather horse and more. Her Daddy took her to eat at New China (her favorite) She will have a skating party next weekend with her school friends. This weekend being Easter, we decided to wait til next weekend. The girls looked pretty today for Easter. It was somewhat cold but not like yesterday. Ingrid did an excellent job singing at church today....she sang He's Got the Whole World in His Hands.

8 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

They are soooo beautiful! I love the dresses and bows... wish I could hear the little one sing....

Galla Creek said...

Oh, they are precious to my soul.

Ingrid did do a great job on the song. Daddy said Blanche reminded
Rev. Jones about Ingrid...I did not know that. How sweet of Blanche. Gigi

Erin said...

ingrid looks just like laura and astrid is pretty like me. sigrid is rotten like poppa and gigi

Sister--Helen said...

Erin you are so smart...helen

Sister--Helen said...

You know as smart as Erin is she could figure hot how to put a little bit of her singing on your blog if you had it filmed....Ok here I go straight to Erin's blog...

Sunshine said...

The tape messed up and Eric did not get it filmed. He was sick about it.

Sister--Helen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sister--Helen said...

Oh Ingrid....Aunt Erin posted the movie of you singing....It was so good...I loved it... I will show it to all of my grandkids so they can learn the song..... They can sing along with you...Thank you!