Saturday, April 28, 2007

BUSY!!!!


We have been busy lately. Astrid had a skating party a couple of weekends ago. The picture shows some of the kids doing the limbo. Astrid had just knocked the pole down. Today Ingrid and I spent the day at dance rehearsals. Her big recital is tomorrow at 3:00. The pictutures show her jazz routine. She is the best in her class of course. She really gets up there and gives it her all. She tried out for the Nutcracker last week. We will know the 5th is she made it or not. Astrid had her last soccer game for the year last Saturday. Sigrid is just rotten. She has a very dirty mouth....I don't know where she learned those words.....not me of course. She has learned to sing some songs and does a good job of it. She sings "I had a little Turtle" , R-E-D, B-L-U-E, and her ABC's. Well I need to get to bed.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Siggie is a sweet baby. Ingrid is the best dancer. Astrid is the best period. Momma