Sunday, August 05, 2007

For GiGi



GiGi took the two big girls school shopping. Astrid who hates shopping had the time of her life. I explained to GiGi that I only buy the girls things on the clearance rack so they never really get to pick what they want they just have to take what they get. Well Astrid was in heaven picking whatever she wanted.
Ingrid had spent the night with her very best friend from preschool. They have been together since they were 12 weeks old. They will be attending different kindergartens and are sad to not have each other any more. Mrs. Libby could not stay awake any longer and left the girls to themselves...with the TV on. Ingrid is allowed to watch just a little TV here at home because she becomes heavily engrossed in it. Well Ingrid informed me that when she went to sleep the sun was coming up so she didn't think she had slept very long. She was rather cantakerous during our shopping trip which is unlike her. She picked the above skirt but the shirt she picked with it didn't really match so when she got home she was disappointed. But when we looked in her closet at some of the things Mom had been picking up on the clearance racks we found some shirts to match it and she is much happier. Ingrid thinks the pink looks best what about you, GiGi?
Then there is Sigie who has plenty of hand-me-downs to wear. She wanted some things to try on too so we got her some of Ingrids old dresses and she danced around the living room for us.

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Ingrid's outfit looks better with these shirts. Siggy is so very pretty and Asty is precious to my soul.

Astrid was mad for me throwing away something she made pops that said...I love you the most. Mine said I love you second most...then that was marked out and she wrote I love you the most, too. But she did not really mean it. I made her feel sorry for me and then she got over it.

Cheryl said...

I like the girls modeling their new clothes. I remember when Victoria was that age she would try on everything and model for her dad. If he thought it was ok then she was thrilled he is not much for fashion so she doesn't model for him now adays.

Erin said...

i think sigrid should have gotten new outfits. it is not fair. when i lose 40 #'s do I get new outfits????

Sister--Helen said...

what size do they wear now. they look about the size of my Kenzie girl who loves clothes and SHOES!

Sunshine said...

Astrid wears a 7/8 and a 3 girls shoe. Sigrid wears 18months to 2T and a 7 shoe and Ingrid wears size 6 and a size 12-13 shoe.