Saturday, August 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Aunt Helen!!!

Aunt Helen I hope you have a wonderful day you deserve it!!!!!!

I remember one time going to Grandpa's to visit because Helen and the kids had come. Mom let me go and sleep at Uncle Clayton's because that is where Helen would be and where Helen was is where I wanted to be. Well we had to take a bath so Krissy, Missy and I got in Clayton's tub to take our bath. After quite some time Helen said we had to get out it was her turn. We ignored her....she warned us I don't know how many more times to no avail. In a little bit there was Helen in the bathroom naked telling us to make room for her.....I know I got out as for Kris and Miss I cannot say.

I love you Aunt Helen!

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Yes someone would of HAD to of gotten out!

Galla Creek said...

Helen...I guess Laura will be the next story teller! Never heard that one before, but it is funny!

Sister--Helen said...

Thank goodness someone will carry on....