Thursday, September 06, 2007

THANK YOU AUNT HELEN!!!!



The girls were so excited about their new outfits. They all fit perfectly and they can't wait for the cool weather so they can wear them. Siggie wanted to sleep in hers but we compromised and she put on her pajamas but her clothes are in the bed with her. Ingrid loves to say XOXO so she thinks it is so cool that it is on her jeans. She said everyone will expect a kiss and hug from her because of her new jeans. Astrid was also very excited.....she was curious how Helen new the size to buy. I told her Helen new alot about little girls so she could just tell by the pictures. You made their day Aunt Helen and Thank You and I LOVE YOU.

6 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I see Ingrids is a little large but Betty could fix that...at least they are not too small which I was worried about....glad they like them....

Galla Creek said...

Well, Helen, Laura can fix anything...she is just like you.
Betty will not have to fix it. Laura has her own sewing machine.
Ingrid and Sigrid are sort of thin. I am glad...no one wants to be fat like me. Astrid is all muscle but really slim too. They are my and Pop's pride. They are a good thing here on earth that came from us. The flowers are on the end of the branches!

Sister--Helen said...

Your oldest one looks great in that outfit...I knew she was not a girley girl like the middle one....or a shoe horse like the little one...

Sister--Helen said...

I just can't get over how cute those girls look in their new outfits..

patsy said...

aunt helen is a-1

Sister--Helen said...

I still love Astrids clothes