Saturday, September 22, 2007

Towels


Helen how much should I start charging for these......Mom and Erin call on me to make these when there is a baby shower. Erin needs one for a doctor at work having a baby girl and Mom needs two for a lady at work having twins....a boy and a girl. Mom says to me Laura if you will make two towels for me for this girl at work I will put Eric's name on the card too....how bout that....I do all the work and she gets all the credit. The one in the middle is for a girl at my work....she is using beige and brown for her baby. Helen sent me two hooded towels she made when I was pregnant with Astrid. We still use them every night after our bath. From the two she has made I have made bunches for all my friends. I also make bandana baby quilts. I made a real pretty one a couple of weeks ago. It was pink and brown for a little baby girl named Loralie. My closest friend at work is having her second girl in november so when I get her quilt made I will post a picture of it.

6 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Well, I am glad you went for it. I was going to buy the towel...but since you already bought it and made it. I will buy the little card that I write Eric and Betty on...

Anonymous said...

You know Laura in dealing with charging family the key word is "CHARGE" I'm sure they could care less what you "CHARGE" them but I doubt if you collect a penny... They are beautiful tho and I am so glad you have so much talent.....Helen

Erin said...

maybe i'll make you some cookies. dr chitsey is gonna love it. he paid for a girl at work's honeymoon. so i'm thinking when i have a baby he might pay my hospital bill.

patsy said...

if your mother is paying, charge a lot!

Erin said...

dr c loved his towel. he says he wants a grown up one. said the colors were perfect. thank you.

Sister--Helen said...

I must be feeling better I bought myself a bunch of new clothes today