Monday, May 04, 2009

What we have been doing





Well Astrid wanted blue curtains so we took her cream colored ones and rid dyed them blue this afternoon. She is very proud of them. Now she wants a quilt to go with them so I will think on that and see what we can do. We also dyed Sigrids princess canopy that hangs around her vanity Pop bought her. It was white and now it is purple. Ingrid and Sigrid are getting ready for their dance recitals. Ingrid has this spanish ballet costume and she also has a red flapper jazz outfit. Soccer is over for this season and I think Astrid is probably a little bit glad. Now her time is hers...and she wants to share it all with POP. Hope all of you are well.....

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Astrid's curtains look so good. I might have a blue quilt...but she may want something special.

The dancing girls are sure show girls. I love the costumes.

Sister--Helen said...

Well Aunt Helen has something for her. I havs a plastic sorrel horse that is over 2 foot tall. It comes with 2 bridals, 2 saddles one is an english riding saddle...and a blanket of roases...It will be coming with me to ark,,,,I bought him from a trainer that could not afford to feed him anymore...2 girly girls will get something approperate i have a crib blanket for clayton

Sister--Helen said...

3 good girls....I would keep that middle one