Sunday, May 31, 2009

Calling Melissa See

The girls love the clothes. Ingrid especially loved her purple outfit. Sigrid thinks hers is the prettiest. Astrid has not tried hers on yet but she liked it. Thanks for sharing your mom with us today. She came down to the girls recital and received some good entertainment.

Helen I can come see you any day next week if you are bored and needing entertaining. I am off all week.....or if you need to go somewhere call and I will take you. Love you

There will be pictures of the girls posted later.

Erin I am mad you did not take a pic of me and helen or any of my girls and helen.....I guess we will have to come to your house next week so pics can be taken. Thank you for bringing helen and clayton to us

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I love you, Erin, Laura, all my girls and my boy Clayton. Nice seeing my Sister here.

Favorite Daughter said...

I'm so glad the girls liked their outfits. I hope they fit!

Anonymous said...

Sis, I do what I'm told. You told me to bring Helen down. You told me to take pictures at the recital. I took over 80. You did not tell me to take pictures of you and Helen.

Erin