Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Astrid and I have the cake ready

Siggie mixed up this Chocolate pound cake for Ingrid and Astrid frosted it. I hope it will be good. It is going to be sweet and fattening I know that from the ingredients.
I have pinto beans in the crock pot....what other 8 year old would request pinto beans for her birthday meal. Sigrid's Christmas program for school is tomorrow night. I told Ingrid I was sorry I knew it was suppose to be her day....her response "It is okay. It will be like getting another special present from Siggie." Ingird is such a good girl. Gigi went and had lunch with her today and took her refried beans from Taco Bell. I think everyone should understand why her nickname is BEAN.

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Beans was ALWAYS Missy's favorite meal....she requested it for all birthdays and strawberry short cake....Her b-day is april 14 so we usually could get fresh strawberries...3 good girls you have!

Galla Creek said...

Happy Birthday, Ingie!

Kristina said...

Happy birthday Ingrid! Enjoy watching your sister. Kind of like getting a movie/show for your birthday too.

Kristina said...

wanted to post somewhere else other than Ingrids important info but here it is anyway.
Laura, can I get the recipe you used for when mom came back... She said it was from bisquick and then you used a filling to make a bread fruit filled dessert.
Thanks
Kristina