Thursday, August 26, 2010

Problem


I have been finding piles of hair and strings behind doors, under dressers and tables. I think I have all the scissors put up but some how she keeps finding more pairs. When she stayed with Pop before she started back to school Gigi found a 3 inch piece of blond hair under her magnifying mirror.
I thought we wouldn't do this anymore after we cut our hair and talked a little boy into cutting his hair in preschool. When I picked her up that day she cried worried she wouldn't be pretty anymore.
I guess we have just moved on to cutting other things.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

She can cut Poppa's hair.

Anonymous said...

Siggie Gigy said you could cut her hair.

Sister--Helen said...

Benjamin cut his at the Christian school with those OLD metal rounded sizzors...I think he had to pull it out. I am sure they will not cut hot butter...

sure hope to see you all