Friday, December 03, 2010

Christmas Parade



Ingrid was invited to be in the Christmas Parade. She was on the float for her Dance Studio. Her teacher really thinks she is something and is always saying she forgets she is only 8. Mrs. Paige instructed the girls she wanted them to sing Christmas Carols while the float was moving. Well Ingrid being the creative one she is changed the words to Jingle Bells to include things about the Dance Studio. Mrs. Paige was thrilled and wanted her to sing that through the whole parade. Ingrid taught it to two other girls and they all sang it during the parade.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so good in the photo. I would love to hear the song...so I will ask her when I see her next time. jGigi

Anonymous said...

how precious! helen

Sunshine said...

I can't wait til I have my new camera. Then everyone can see how pretty my girls really are.

Anonymous said...

we got our picture to put in our 'cousins' photo frame. clayton points to his mouth and says 'what's that?' i tell him his mouth and he wants to know what's on it. i really need sigrid here to interpret what the heck he means for me.

Erin

Anonymous said...

I wondered if you opened your new camera or not...the picture is good, but I guess it is because Ingrid is so beautiful...like her motto. Gigi