Saturday, April 22, 2006

Another week gone

Well another week down. Astrid lost her first tooth yesterday. She is quite proud. We worked in the yard today. My husband mowed. I had to move my Iris'....they get in his way when he is mowing and he just mows them down. Ingrid planted a bradford pear so when she looks out her window she can see it. I planted two crepe myrtles at the side of the house....I guess they are Sigie's. Astrid and her Daddy are going fishing tomorrow...Pop may be going with them depending on where they go. I think Ingrid and I should go shopping....she likes that.

6 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I like the look of your new Blog.

Galla Creek said...

Laura said the dark just was not
her...she is light, cheery, and
bright!

patsy said...

Me i like the color. hope they catch fish.

Erin said...

ingrid isn't the only one that likes to shop. so does her mother!

Sister--Fleta said...

Off the subject, but I took your Easter Girls picture to Wmart and got a print made for my cousin wall. I had the one up you sent at Xmas with the baby crying. This looks much sweeter.

Sunshine said...

I am glad you replaced the one of Sigie crying.