Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Laura's Swing

 

Laura's blog looked so sad. I decided to post a picture
of her swing her Daddy put up for her for Mother's Day.
When he built my swing, Astrid came over and sat and
looked sad...Pop asked her what was wrong and Astrid
said...my Mother would like a swing I this. That was
enough to make Pop want to fix her one.

Laura, Eric and the girls are having a great time in
Florida and Laura said Tuesday it rained some, but
they are not near the storm. Today the girls walked
on the beach and gathered shells. They love shells.
We miss them but they will stay the entire time as
gas is expensive and so they will need to enjoy
the whole week.

I sure miss my Sunshine girl and her babies!
Sunshine's Mom Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Astrid...the smart one.

Erin said...

you aren't supposed to post on other people's blogs. laura needs to changer her password. this is against the rules.

Sister--Helen said...

Erin rules are made to be broken...Laura we missed you and we want more pictures...