Monday, June 19, 2006

We're Home


How wonderful it feels to be home. I think that is the best part of vacation. You appreciate home so much more after being gone. I think Sigie thought we had moved. She just ran around laughing and screaming when we got home. I know she thought we were never coming back. Astrid also was glad to be back. She went straight to pop and gigi's when we got here. She had been sad the last two days of vacation. She would call pop and gigi and just talk and talk and not want to hang up. Ingrid on the other hand was plenty happy being gone. She did not cry to come home once.
Well I guess I will post a few more pictures. There are none of me for I was behind the camera the whole time. So sad yall can't see how lovely I am in a bathing suit. HA!!

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I know you looked great in the string bikini you wore.

I am glad you are home.

Erin said...

we are glad you are home. i told mom i missed you being gone. even though i wouldnt have seen you it was still that i couldn't go see you that made me you guys. wierd.

Sunshine said...

I told mom one day next week we would come up there. Eric has to work the 28th and 29th so I thought one of those days would be good.