Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Stitches



I took the one picture of Sigie yesterday in her new Auntie shirt. Then I tried to go to work this morning to take care of a little paperwork and I had been there 10 minutes when they paged me for a phone call. I question whether to pick it up or not because everyone knows I don't work in the summer but I picked it up anyway and it is Eric very concerned Sigie needs stitches. Well she needed 4 to be exact. She fell while playing and hit her head on the corner of the entertainment center. We are not exaggerating when we say she is a dangerous child. Dr. Nelson said she could glue them or stitch them. The glue would be painless but leave a good size scar. Eric wanted the glue I went for the stitiches. He got to sit in the waiting room with the big girls. I got to console Sigie while they sewed her up. Dr. Nelson had said she would fall asleep once they injected the medicine around the wound. Sigrid fought her screaming and kicking til the last stitch. Dr. Nelson was very calm and steady through the whole process she just kept saying "she sure has a lot of fight in her." Wonder where she gets that......

6 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Poor, poor, baby.

What about that Auntie shirt.

Galla Creek said...

Poor, poor, baby.

What about that Auntie shirt.

Erin said...

ouch. that hurts me.

Sister--Helen said...

Bless her heart!

patsy said...

i wonder where she get the fight?

Favotite daughter of sister#1 said...

o my that looks like it heart I hope your ok and not just her kiss it tell her that it will make it feel better thats what I would do Greg says it looks pretty bad he hopes it better soon...give her a kiss for us