Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Dying Bush

Well I have been trying to upload pictures to this thing and it is taking too long and I am impatient. I let Astrid and Ingrid play with my camera one day and they had a blast. If gave me an idea for santa claus. They took some really silly pictures and some wonderful pictures of each other. They took a picture of one of my bushes outside my front porch. It has slowly been dying and I couldn't figure it out. Finally my husband confessed to have been peeing off the porch at night.

Saturday morning we leave for the Florida beach. I hope my girls enjoy it and will remember it. Not a lot is going on here. We are enjoying our time off....working in the yard and house, taking the girls swimming and to the library. The girls joined the summer reading program at the library. Astrid is reading well...she spent the night with pop and gigi and read to them. Her favorite book right now is The Golly Sisters Go West.

I will try to upload the pictures again later if I find the time.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I will be sad until I see you all
coming back down Galla Creek Lane.

I hope happy memories will happen. One day Astrid and Ingrid will tell
Siggy all about the trip and the things that happened.

Sister--Helen said...

Well your trip has started. I am sure you all will have a good time...we want pictures and details.